What the pros say
Charlie Clouser

GAMELAN is full of the kind of stuff the name would suggest, but it’s so much more. Besides tons of melodic struck metal percussion, which I use a lot, GAMELAN has acres of organic pads, insistent rhythms, and downright strange ambiences. The user interface is very complete and clear, and the selective randomize functions can give me fresh and inspiring sounds instantly. Definitely modern, and with a wide vocabulary, GAMELAN fits right in. Highly recommended!

Cris Velasco

I have used plenty of gamelan instruments in my work before, but they have always been very traditional and hard to actually use when I just need a bit of that Indonesian sound. Sample Logic’s new GAMELAN library is a much easier and more creative way of adding these colors to your compositions. The sound is quite unique and inspiring, and I can see using this library in all sorts of projects!

Jordan Rudess

GAMELAN is yet another inspiration filled release from Sample Logic. From the moment I started calling up all the different presets, I was transported to a magical musical place!

Richard Jacques

Sample Logic has done it again! GAMELAN represents a new benchmark in deep organic / hybrid sampling including highly advanced creative tools, perfect for any genre. It is firmly in my template.