Press
Ask Audio

CINEMORPHX from Sample Logic promises big things. We’ve been hands-on with it through the final weeks of its development and are mightily impressed with its sound design capabilities and flexibility.

Computer Music Magazine

CINEMORPHX is up there with Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere when it comes to grand sound design, and we can’t think of a bigger compliment than that.

Film and Game Composers

If you are on the lookout for a “go-to” sound design sample library with very rich, deep, atmospheric, high quality sounds, then CINEMORPX is definitely worth a look.

Gearslutz

This is one of the best-sounding virtual instruments I’ve heard. The samples themselves and the creative presets are at the top of the heap. – Awarded 5 out of 5 Stars

Producer Spot

I think this CINEMORPHX Kontakt library is a must have. It will make your workflow easier and faster, and we all know time is money, so definitely this is an instrument worth to invest in. 

Sample Library Review

I found that with just a few clicks and twists I usually find something inspiring that is spot-on for what I am scoring.

The Audio Spotlight

The amount of possibilities is almost infinite. With only this library, someone could easily score an entire movie or video game.