- Kontakt Player is a free sampler plugin, which will load any of our Kontakt Player products, but will not load Kontakt exclusive products.
- Kontakt is Native instruments’ exclusive retail software sampler, which will load all Kontakt products. This includes both Kontakt player products and Kontakt retail products such as Waterharp, and Trypack, which do not work in the free Kontakt player. The retail version of kontakt also gives users the added benefit of unlocking the instrument to “go under the hood” and tweak, which Kontakt Player users cannot do.
C://Program Files/Common Files/Native Instruments/Kontakt 5/pictures
/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Kontakt 5/pictures
Finally, relaunch Kontakt and load up a multi, it should load now with proper GUI.
If you have replaced an old machine or reformatted your current machine, your account may be locked. In order for us to resolve this particular issue, please do the following:
1) Login to Service Center on the registered computer(s) that you wish to keep the authorization active.
2) Navigate to the overview tab.
3) Click the down arrow on “Show Details” for all Sample Logic products that are in question.
4) Copy the system ID(s) and Activation Key(s) for the active computer(s) you wish to continue using our products on.
5) Reply back to this e-mail address and paste the system ID, Activation Key and Serial Number information and send it to us via email at email@example.com
Once we receive your response, we will de-authorize any additional computers we have on record that are not in use. This will unlock your account.
- Reduce the number of voices in each instrument on the instrument interface.
- Purge unused samples for instruments.
- Set the Kontakt CPU overload protection to “relaxed” or “medium” etc., and/or set the appropriate multiprocessor settings from the Engine settings tab under Kontakt’s Options menu.
- Adjust the latency slider under Audio settings tab from Kontakt’s Options menu.
- If you have more than 2GB of RAM, experiment with the KMS – Kontakt Memory Server settings from the Memory tab under Kontakt’s Options menu.
go to the settings (gear icon upper-right) and choose “Download Only”, then hit Download again in Connect. When it’s finished downloading, go back into settings and change to “Download & Install”, then exit the settings and whilst holding down the shift key press the red Reset button and choose the same folder as previous (it will pick up the files and install them).
All of the sounds included in Sample Logic products are created and owned by Sample Logic LLC. By purchasing a copy of Sample Logic products, the original purchaser/registered owner is granted a single user lifetime license for two (2) computer authorizations.* Therefore, licensee is authorized to freely use the enclosed sounds for any commercial purpose provided the following conditions are met:
(1) Product licenses are non-transferable. Sample Logic LLC strictly forbids the resale, relicensing, or any other distribution of any Sample Logic product, samples, scripts and software,.
(2) Licensee may not assign, transfer, lease, rent, resell, share, or upload/download to or from any database server any part of the product, scripts, samples and software..
(3) This license expressly forbids any inclusion of content contained within any Sample Logic product into any other virtual instrument or library of any kind. This includes, but not limited to, re-sampling, mixing, processing, isolating, or embedding into software or hardware for the purpose of re-recording or reproduction as part of any free or commercial sample library, sound effects catalog, software, or virtual instrument.
The product and accompanying documentation, is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. Sample Logic retains full ownership and copyrights of all recorded sounds, scripting, graphics, logos, themes, titles, names, technologies, musical performances, and documentation included in this product. Any unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of the product is prohibited and shall constitute a violation of law and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
All Sample Logic products are sold “as is” with no warranty or refund privileges, unless the product is proven defective. If a product is defective, the end user must contact Sample Logic LLC within 30 days after the time of purchase with defective claim to receive. No money will be refunded, however a new copy of the product will be sent to replace any defective product. Download, ISP, or installation problems, do not constitute a defective product, nor general tech support issues ,such as, but not limited to CPU/Disk handling, hard drive speeds, and networks Sample Logic LLC maintains no responsibility for material that does not properly translate to formats not originally programmed in, offered in, intended for, or systems that do not meet the minimum published system requirements. In addition, technical issues relating to Native Instruments Kontakt or Service Center do not meet defective requirements and should be directed to Native Instruments Support.
This license agreement is effective from the moment the product is installed. The license will be terminated if any of the terms and conditions of this EULA are broken and license will be revoked. Upon termination licensee agrees to destroy all copies and contents of the and will remain accountable to all terms and copyrights stated in this EULA. Sample Logic retains the right to seek restitution for any and all damages incurred by violations of the EULA at the expense of licensee.
*To purchase additional licenses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.