- A complete collection of traditional battery percussion nutriments selected from Sample Logic’s RUMBLE library. (snares, multi-tenors, basses, cymbals)
- Recorded with multiple round-robins, multiple dynamic levels, and at three microphone distances.
- A complete collection of traditional front ensemble nutriments selected from Sample Logic’s IMPAKT library.
- Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glock & Crotales
- Bass Drum, Timpani, Gong, Tubular Bells, Suspended Cymbals
- World Percussion - Bongos, Cajon, Wood Block, Conguitas, Cow Bell, Water Triangle, Wind Chimes, Hands, Guiro, Tambourine, etc.
- Recorded with multiple round-robins, multiple dynamic levels, and control of up to five microphone placements.
- A complete collection of traditional marching brass instruments selected from Sample Logic’s FANFARE library. (trumpets, mellophones, euphoniums, tubas, and trombones)
- Recorded with multiple round robins, multiple dynamics, and at three microphone distances.
The Complete Marching Brass & Percussion Solution
VET contains a powerful collection of meticulously sampled traditional acoustic instruments selected from Sample Logic’s award-winning products RUMBLE, FANFARE, and IMPAKT. VET features recordings of the World Champion Blue Devils drum & bugle corps hornline (brass), drumline (battery, and front ensemble (concert & world percussion) with contributions by arrangers Scott Johnson, John Meehan, and Jim Wunderlich, recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on the Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (a Lucasfilm Ltd. Company). This massive 24GB collection of more than 300 traditional Instruments & Multis contains a variety of instruments that include solo and ensemble marching snares, multi-tenors, basses, mallet & world percussion, trumpets, mellopones, euphoniums, and tubas. VET is the ideal solution for educators, arrangers, performers, and composers who want to realize accurate, dynamic musical productions and arrangements, bringing the authentic real-life brass and percussion instruments to both notation and any digital audio workstation software. VET loads directly into the Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player and seamlessly integrates into Finale, Notion, and Sibelius.
Geared for Notation Software
- VET has been specifically programmed, mixed, and balanced for amazing realistic playback in Finale, Sibelius, and Notion.
- Organized menu system for efficient instrument loading and switching within notation software.
- Includes customized playback definitions, articulations, and templates that have been tailor-made for Finale and Sibelius.
- Every instrument is calibrated for dynamic performance via velocity, resulting in optimal notation playback.
- CC7 is specifically mapped to control instrument volume.
- CC10 is specifically mapped to control instrument panning.
- CC11 is specifically mapped to control instrument volume and EQ for crescendos/decrescendos.
- Marching drums include streamlined all-in-one instruments with hits and rolls.
- Includes a dedicated trumpet section with lead and a dedicated solo vibrato trumpet.
- Includes dedicated marcato instruments for brass sections.
User Interface without limitations
VIRTUAL ENSEMBLE TRILOGY’s spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and arranger in mind, providing effortless control for complete customization that goes beyond the standard notation software virtual instrument interface. The core of VIRTUAL ENSEMBLE TRILOGY is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely mix, manipulate, and even transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments.
The interface includes:
- "Multi-core Effect Sequencers" for real-time effect automation
- "Triggers" - 48 unique effect chains*
- "Arpeggigater" - sequencer based gate effect
- A "LFO" section to make things wobble*
- "Wave" - additive synthesis engine *
- "Pitch" sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly*
- "Space" & "Spinner" – perspective engine to create realistic spatial placement** * - Available only on Front Ensemble patches ** - Space is available only on Front Ensemble patches, Spinner is available only on Battery and Brass patches.
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.3.1 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 25GB free disk space for VIRTUAL ENSEMBLE TRILOGY sample content
Kontkat is continously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.
- 250+ Instruments and Multis sample at 88.2k and delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just OVER 24GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI