Acoustix For Ableton Live
Acoustix is a toolkit of morphed acoustic instruments, percussives, atmospheric soundscapes, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops for cinematic music production. Based on real-world acoustic material, Sample Logic has once again revolutionized sample programming by creating never before heard evocative organic instruments and bombastic loops. Following in the footsteps of Sample Logic’s long tradition of award-winning products that “blur the line between music and sound design”, Acoustix is a must have for musicians, performers, and producers of all types.
Whether using Live as your main DAW or ReWired as a slave application, this product is a must have addition to your musical tool palette and works perfectly along side our other Sample Logic products. Acoustix is more than just a playable set of sampled instruments and loops, it’s a library of sounds that will stand the test of time.
Acoustix works exclusively with Suite 8, Live 8 or Live Intro and is available only as a direct download.
Exclusively for Ableton Live!
Instrument Categories »
- Instrument racks of various styles ranging from ambience, impacts, transition effects, kits, melodic and arped multi sampled instruments, and multi layered ensembles.
- Tempo synced rhythmic loops provided as both audio and MIDI clip formats.
- Construction kits (multiple instruments and clips preselected record enabled and ready to be launched, played, and performed)
- Live demo songs that show Acoustix in action and can be manipulated, performed, and re-arranged.
Performance Ready Workflow
The instruments (presets) and clips (loops) are seamlessly integrated into Ableton Live, which makes for a smooth workflow with easy to use intuitive user controls. Each instrument uses Live’s Rack format, with the 8 Macro Controls meticulously mapped to provide powerful top-level control for immediate tweakability. This also means that all of the instruments and loops are ready to be mapped to a hardware controller or automated directly in Live.
- Attack & Release
- Filter Delay
- Filter Cuttoff
This makes sound sculpting each instrument intuitive and easy. On top of this, all clips and presets are production ready, custom tailored and mastered using Live’s powerful audio effects.
Press & Awards
–Computer music Magazine
–Music Tech Magazine
Awarded Music Tech 8 Out Of 10!
- Available as Direct Download
- 207 Instrument Racks
- 16 Live Sets
- 126 Live Clips
- Installation Size: 1.6 GB
- Available as Direct Download only
- Designed exclusively for Live
- Live Intro or Live Version 8.1.3 or higher is required
- 2GB of RAM recommended
- 2GB of free disk space