Already own the original MORPHESTRA™ and want to upgrade to GENERATIONS?
The GENERATIONS upgrade is for current MORPHESTRA™ owners only. This upgrade can be purchased as a direct download for $99.99. The GENERATIONS upgrade requires you to download a new 16GB library. Take MORPHESTRA™ to a new generation!
MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS – A New Generation of Sound
Weighing in at over 16GBs, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is a collection of 1600+ morphed Instruments & Multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings. Created in association with Kirk Hunter Studios, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS brings the original MORPHESTRA™ into a whole new generation of sound, creating a modern day virtual instrument that transcends ANY morphed orchestral/effectual sample library ever created. Geared for film, TV, and game composers, MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS includes amazing ready-to-play psycho-acoustic sampled symphonic winds, strings, and percussive instruments and morphs them into a world where music and sound design collide. If you already own the original MORPHESTRA, you can easily upgrade to MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS, which also includes all the original instruments and multis from MORPHESTRA 1.0.
Re-defined, Re-mastered, Re-mutilated, Re-morphed
Sample Logic has gone above and beyond traditional performance practices and recording techniques to create the new diverse instruments included in MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS. Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Symphonic & World percussion, Voices, Guitars, Waterphones, Animals, Warehouses, Tools, Machinery, and a number of unique World instruments were recorded in the studio and as field recordings then manipulated using Sample Logic’s proprietary morphing and synthesis techniques to create new organic “never-before-heard” instruments and ensembles. All recordings were manipulated, morphed, and processed throughout the various stages of production, including the sampling phase, programming phase, and via the MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS real-time customizable user interface effects and parameters.
Mind-blowing User Interface
The MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS spectacular user interface was designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete real-time customization. The core of MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS is focused around the user experience, providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- “Multi Script Macros” for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
ATMOSPHERES – Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven impact loops.
- Bells – Mallets – Sounds derived from recordings of bells and mallet instruments.
- Keys – Sounds similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Loops – repeating sequenced instrumental recordings.
- Strings – Sounds derived from recordings of stringed instruments.
- Synths – Sounds similar to electronic synthesizers.
- Winds – Sounds derived from recordings of wind instruments.
- Big Ensembles – Multi-voice percussive hits
- Impact Sequences – Multi-hit percussive instruments
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits
- Kits – Drum set-like instruments
- Loops – Sub-categorized percussive sequences
- Transitions – Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
MULTIS – Powerful templates combining various MORPHESTRA™ GENERATIONS instruments into all-in-one presets.
- Construction Beds – Various instruments types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
- Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
- One Note Glory – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range, to be performed by playing one note.
Awarded EM Editors Choice award for best sample library!
–Computer Music Magazine
Awarded 9 out of 10
–Future Music Magazine
Awarded Future Music Platinum Award
(District 9, 2 Guns, Saving Silverman, Contraband)
“A fantastic follow up to the original Morphestra. Generations delivers on all fronts. The atmospheres are cinematic and inspiring while the percussives really hit hard and present a much needed fresh take on big percussion. The new instrument layout is great as well, being able to adjust all the parameters quickly and intuitively is a big time saver. Thanks Sample Logic!”
(Over the Hedge, Hotel Rwanda, Bee Movie, Made Of Honor, Grown Ups)
“The guys over at samplelogic have done it ! – surprised me. I am looking forward to using MORPHESTRA on my next movie score. Finding original sounds to use while writing is essential and inspiring. MORPHESTRA is going to be my new go-to tool.”
(Assassin’s Creed, Borderlands, Unreal Tournament III, Hitman)
“I was really surprised at how cinematic and dramatic these instruments are. A highly cinematic original tool set with an impressive range of instruments”
(Crash, Chicago Hope, Point Break, Warrior)
“Sample Logic has impressed me yet again with Morphestra. I´ve always loved the organization of SL patches, and was happy to see they had continued this tradition. But they´ve certainly outdone themselves with these sounds. When I´m scoring, looking for elements and sounds to add to the palette, I need diversity. This is an incredibly diverse library and it will see some heavy use here for quite some time. Well done gentlemen!”
- 17GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA GENERATIONS sample content
- Over 1600 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 16GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support
- Requires Kontakt 5.2 Player free from Native Instruments
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB
Kontkat is continously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.