- Arpeggiated (50)
- Bonus (54)
- Hit Ensembles (45)
- Impacts (200)
- Loops (325)
- Transitions (110)
- Construction Beds (18)
- Instrument Stacks (16)
- One Note Glory (45)
HAVOCS' progressive user interface has been designed with the composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless control for complete real-time customization. HAVOC is centered on user experience by providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
The interface includes:
- “Multi-core Effect Sequencers” for real-time effect automation
- “Triggers” – 48 unique effect chains
- “Arpeggigater” – sequencer based gate effect
- “LFO” section to make things wobble
- “Wave” – additive/subtractive synthesis engine
- “Pitch” sequencer for quick and easy pattern based transpositions on the fly
- “Multi Script Macros” (knobs & buttons) for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
System Requirements & Compatibility
- Requires Kontakt 5.3 Player (free from Native Instruments)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2.4 GB free disk space for HAVOC sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Kontkat is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 5GB of sample content resulting in a 2.4 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Native 64-bit support
HAVOC is an incredibly powerful tool, and would make for a strong addition to anyones library. The interface is super clean and user friendly, and the sounds are top notch!