DYNAMIC USER INTERFACEThe MORPHESTRA 2 spectacular user interface was designed with the modern day composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless dynamic controls for complete real-time customization. Now the user is in the driver's seat! Create, produce, and perform at will with ease. All 5,000+ presets are housed inside a single MORPHESTRA 2 instrument allowing you to dynamically change many preset attributes on the fly to sculpt and design your own sound. The multi core engine centers on the user experience for effortless inspiration and creation, providing the freedom to infinitely transform instruments and sounds into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES WITH UNLIMITED RANDOMIZATIONIn a hurry? Sample Logic has equipped over a dozen parameters within the user interface for randomization, allowing you to rapidly tap into trillions of starting point combinations with creative effects. Simply arm the randomization feature, and prepare to fire! The interface’s intelligent randomization technology will generate inspiring results, on the spot, every time!
ATMOSPHERES – Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion
- Bizarre – Unusual and experimental with a wide variety of motion and effects
- Dark – Mysterious – Spooky, haunting, frightful, setting the tone for darkness and fear
- Electronic – Effectual – Consisting of synthetic elements
- Mixed Emotions – Confused and blurred moods
- Stingers – Ambient gestures with transient impact
- World – Organic – Consisting of real-world elements such as voices, flutes, etc.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven melodic loops
- Bells – Mallets – Melodic instruments derived from recording various mallet instruments
- Keys – Melodic instruments similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Strings – Melodic instruments derived from recording various stringed instruments
- Synths – Morphed variants on synthesizer sounds
- Winds – Melodic instruments derived from recording various wind instruments
LOOPS – Tempo-synced rhythmic sequences
- Action Packed
- Electronic – Effectual
- Hat – Lite
- Melodic – Harmonic
- Pop Hop
- World – Organic
- Impact Sequences - Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven percussive loops
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits.
- Kits – Multi-hit collections of percussive sounds
- Transitions - Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
***MORPHESTRA Generations Instruments and MORPHESTRA 1.0 & Generations Multis are accessed from the Kontakt Library Browser
MORPHESTRA 2 includes over 1,100 soundsources, 635 soundcores, 3,300 instruments, and a 26 GB compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (free) or Kontakt 5 (sold separately) Version 5.5 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9, or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 27 GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA 2 sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10); AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher); 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11)
Kontakt is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website. http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5-player/
MORPHESTRA 2 is an extremely impressive package with an enormous collection of sample content and some very deep programming possibilities. Of course, there are tons of great presets here, but once you really start exploring the sound design possibilities, you realize just how deep this thing is and that’s when the fun really begins!
MORPHESTRA 2 is an incredibly versatile instrument. Sample Logic constantly pushes the boundaries with their instruments, providing cutting-edge tools that composers of all genres need in their arsenal.
MORPHESTRA 2 is an insanely powerful and deep instrument. It brings so much to the game and fits in beautifully with the score I am doing now. The possibilities are truly vast. I love Sample Logic’s mastery of cinematic instrument making.
My search for the ultimate sound comes ever closer with MORPHESTRA 2.
Sure, it’s inspiring, but it’s beyond just that because the potential for sonic manipulation is mind blowing.
MORPHESTRA 2 has a wide palette of sounds that really inspire me…cinematic keys, dynamic percussion, along with ambient and melodic patches that fit into just about any style of scoring.
MORPHESTRA 2 is yet another deep and inspiring library from Sample Logic. The variety of sounds are insane, but what’s even more impressive is the quality of the sounds. This instrument is quantity AND quality combined. I love the fact that the sounds are based on organic recordings. You can feel that warmth, which makes this instrument even more capable of stirring emotion. And that’s basically what my job is, to connect with audiences emotionally. The Sample Logic interface is one of the best out there, so clean and well laid out, you’ll be making your own unique sounds the very first time you load it up (tip: hit that Random button!). If you enjoyed Morphestra you need Morphestra 2. Sample Logic continues to create some of the most adventurous sample libraries out there.
When it comes to creativity unbound, Sample Logic leads the forefront. MORPHESTRA 2 creates endless possibilities of sound & color just as a fully layered orchestra would. If you are looking for traditional or hybrid cinematic themes, MORPHESTRA 2 comes stocked with a variety of multi-instruments that can help you achieve.
I’ve only spent a little time with MORPHESTRA 2 so far and I’ve already found tons of inspiring Atmospheres. I can’t wait to get some of these into my next projects!