DYNAMIC USER INTERFACEThe MORPHESTRA 2 spectacular user interface was designed with the modern day composer and sound designer in mind, providing effortless dynamic controls for complete real-time customization. Now the user is in the driver's seat! Create, produce, and perform at will with ease. All 5,000+ presets are housed inside a single MORPHESTRA 2 instrument allowing you to dynamically change many preset attributes on the fly to sculpt and design your own sound. The multi core engine centers on the user experience for effortless inspiration and creation, providing the freedom to infinitely transform instruments and sounds into awesome twisted evolving instruments with endless possibilities.
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES WITH UNLIMITED RANDOMIZATIONIn a hurry? Sample Logic has equipped over a dozen parameters within the user interface for randomization, allowing you to rapidly tap into trillions of starting point combinations with creative effects. Simply arm the randomization feature, and prepare to fire! The interface’s intelligent randomization technology will generate inspiring results, on the spot, every time!
ATMOSPHERES – Continuously sustained soundscapes that are static or full of organic motion
- Bizarre – Unusual and experimental with a wide variety of motion and effects
- Dark – Mysterious – Spooky, haunting, frightful, setting the tone for darkness and fear
- Electronic – Effectual – Consisting of synthetic elements
- Mixed Emotions – Confused and blurred moods
- Stingers – Ambient gestures with transient impact
- World – Organic – Consisting of real-world elements such as voices, flutes, etc.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven melodic loops
- Bells – Mallets – Melodic instruments derived from recording various mallet instruments
- Keys – Melodic instruments similar to traditional keyboard instruments.
- Strings – Melodic instruments derived from recording various stringed instruments
- Synths – Morphed variants on synthesizer sounds
- Winds – Melodic instruments derived from recording various wind instruments
LOOPS – Tempo-synced rhythmic sequences
- Action Packed
- Electronic – Effectual
- Hat – Lite
- Melodic – Harmonic
- Pop Hop
- World – Organic
- Impact Sequences - Customizable tempo-synced arpeggiator driven percussive loops
- Impacts – One-shot percussive hits.
- Kits – Multi-hit collections of percussive sounds
- Transitions - Strategic rhythmic gestures for blending and bridging events and musical ideas
***MORPHESTRA Generations Instruments and MORPHESTRA 1.0 & Generations Multis are accessed from the Kontakt Library Browser
MORPHESTRA 2 includes over 1,100 soundsources, 635 soundcores, 3,300 instruments, and a 26 GB compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (free) or Kontakt Retail (sold separately) Version 5.5 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 27 GB free disk space for MORPHESTRA 2 sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10); AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher); 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11)
Kontakt is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website. http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5-player/