- 311 Instrument and Drums Racks of various styles ranging from ambience, impacts, transition effects, kits, melodic and arped multi-sampled instruments, synth leads, pads, basses and multi-layered ensembles.
- 75 tempo-synced audio loops.
- 6 Live demo sets showing Electrix in action, which can be manipulated, performed, and re-arranged.
- Attack & Release
- Filter Delay
- Filter LFO Rate
- Filter Cuttoff
Tronix is a massive collection of morphed electrified instruments, percussives, atmospheres, leads, basses, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops made for electronic and cinematic music production. By creating new organic electronic instruments derived from real-world acoustic sample material, synthesis and physical modeling, Sample Logic has created a breath-taking set of production-ready instruments and loops. Taking it one step further, Tronix incorporates Live's powerful instruments and effects all racked up only the way Sample Logic can, truly "blurring the line between music and sound design". Tronix creative design pushes the boundaries of electronic and cinematic music by utilizing the intuitive performance controls of Abelton’s powerful DAW. The instruments (presets) and clips (audio loops) are seamlessly integrated into Ableton Live, which makes for a smooth workflow and intuitive user controls. Each instrument uses Live's Rack format, with 8 Macro Controls meticulously mapped to provide powerful performance options and sonic customization on the fly. This also means that all of the instruments and loops are ready to be MIDI mapped to a surface controller, touch screen interface, and automated directly in Live.
- 1.47 GB Direct Download
- 311 instrument Racks
- 75 tempo synced rhythmic loops.
- 6 Live demo sets
- Designed exclusively for Live
Tronix is more than just a playable set of sampled instruments, synth and loops; it's a library of sounds that will stand the test of time.
- Live Intro or Live Version 8.2 or higher is required
- 2GB of RAM recommended
- 2GB of free disk space