The Interface: Ultimate control on a per-step basis!
CINEMATIC KEYS represents a major enhancement to Sample Logic’s award-winning Kontakt user interface. Easily control eight real-time audio effects, displayed in a beautiful tiled interface right from the home screen of every CINEMATIC KEYS instrument. The interface also includes a bypass ArpeggiGator, Triggers with 64 preset effects, and a LFO section to make things wobble! This is all topped off with the powerful Step Animator engine, first introduced in ARPOLOGY. The Step Animator allows for modern-day sequencing and arpeggiating of sounds over time on a per step basis.
Real Time Effects
CINEMATIC KEYS makes 8 real time effects easily accessible in a tiled front-page interface.
- THE FX ANIMATOR - for real-time effect automation
- TRIGGERS - 48 unique effect chains
- LFO - to make things wobble
- WAVE - additive synthesis engine
- MULTI MACROS & BUTTONS - for real-time sequencing of instrument parameter controls
The All-New FX Animator
Building on the breakthrough Step Animator, Sample Logic has now included an all new FX Animator for all audio effects, allowing them to be modulated and sequenced in real-time, creating infinite new possibilities for creative effecting of sounds. The FX Animator also contains up to 150 unique presets. All effect modulation can be made on a per-step basis, and steps can each have different durations, or be synchronized with the Step Animator, bringing even more awesome power to the Animator system.
Instruments & Multis
In the design of CINEMATIC KEYS, Sample Logic felt that it was important to include keyboard-based sample material spanning the full range of musical and sound design applications. Sample material was created by expanding on traditional recording and performance techniques with sonic experimentation, leading to the creation of a wide array of morphed sounds.
The instruments are divided into 3 main categories:
- Pianos Acoustic
- Pianos Effectual
- Hit Ensembles
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 8 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (free) or Kontakt 5 (sold separately) Version 5.5 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9, or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 8.05 GB free disk space for CINEMATIC KEYS sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Kontakt is continuously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.
Sample Logic has changed my perception of what can be done with the piano. While the scripting and design in CINEMATIC KEYS allows for limitless possibilities, it’s the quality of the recordings that blow me away. So many beautiful instruments were captured in great detail, not only being performed, but even destroyed! With the extensive range of sounds in this library, the piano can now be my orchestra, and Sample Logic has given me the keys to do it.
A relentless tornado of industrial brutality, beauty and chaos.
Tons of dark, heavy sound sources, and the excellent Step Animator and FX Animator modules will quickly get you from subtle pulses to crashing industrial beats. Haunting, twisted ambiences and delicate melodic parts are on tap as well. Great for anyone operating in the realm of tortured sounds.