IN THIS BUNDLE
GET READY TO RUMBLE!
Rumble offers unprecedented control over sound and performance, thanks to Sample Logic’s custom-designed Kontakt Player interface, one of the most advanced Kontakt user interfaces to date. Building on the exclusive “multi-core effects sequencer” first introduced in their Cinematic Guitars collection, Sample Logic puts complete, customizable user control right at your fingertips, from spatialization and sound-swirling effects to sequencers, LFOs, programmable arpeggiation, a unique Rhythmic Articulator, and a fully integrated multi-microphone mixer.
A library that will stand the test of time!
Every instrument included in Rumble has a full set of parameter randomization options that give you virtually infinite power to morph and sculpt any instrument in the library. Whether you’re in the studio or on stage, unique new sounds are always just one button-push away!
Teaming up with AVID
Sample Logic and AVID have teamed up to integrate Rumble seamlessly into Sibelius 7. Rumble also integrates with Finale 2011.
What is FANFARE?
Sample Logic and System Blue are proud to announce Fanfare, a ground-breaking Kontakt Player virtual instrument pairing the DCI World-Champion Blue Devils marching brass with the award-winning sound design of Sample Logic. From traditional marching brass to full-blown cinematic soundscapes, Fanfare delivers the definitive marching brass library for educators and arrangers, and an extraordinarily versatile and inspiring construction toolkit for film, TV, game composers, producers, and electronic musicians.
Tapping into the mind of premier wind and brass arranger John Meehan, Fanfare features a broad array of samples recorded by Leslie Ann Jones on The Scoring Stage at Skywalker Sound (Lucasfilm Ltd Company) and on the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium (home of the Buffalo Bills) by Grammy® Award winner Frank Dorritie.
The indoor recordings were done at close, mid, and far microphone placements, while the outdoor recordings were captured with state of the art stadium surround sound recording techniques. The resulting sonic textures range from full stadium ambience to an “in-your-face” 85-piece brass ensemble, with all of the recordings capturing The Blue Devils’ signature sound of amazingly inventive chords, avant-garde clusters, swells, and organic brass effects.
BRACE FOR IMPAKT!
- Atmospheric/Ambient Soundscapes
- Melodic Leads and Pads
- Percussive tempo-synced rhythmic Loops
- Melodic & Percussive Arpeggiated Instruments
- Percussive Impacts, Big Hit Ensembles & Kits
- Swipes, Scrapes, & Reverse Transitional Effects
- Marimba, Vibraphone, Xylophone, Glock & Crotales
- Bass Drum, Timpani, Gong, Tubular Bells, Suspended Cymbals
- World Percussion – Bongos, Cajon, Wood Block, Conguitas, Cow Bell, Water Triangle, Wind Chimes, Hands, Guiro, Tambourine, etc.
- Over 80 custom crafted multi-instruments that include Construction Beds, Instrument Stacks & One Note Glory Multis
- Performance-ready with up to 6 customizable Multi Script Macros